Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 12:40 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Art Conservation: A classic blue pigment from Old Masters' paintings fades as its atoms reorient.
- Ancient 'Egyptian blue' pigment points to new telecommunications, security ink technologyWed, 20 Feb 2013, 16:36:19 EST
- Pigment discovery expanding into new colorsWed, 27 Jul 2011, 16:40:28 EDT
- A blue mysteryWed, 17 Mar 2010, 13:15:32 EDT
- Discovery of the first evidence for Pre-Columbian sources of Maya BlueTue, 3 Apr 2012, 14:34:39 EDT
- Accidental discovery produces durable new blue pigment for multiple applicationsMon, 16 Nov 2009, 15:23:52 EST