Monday, November 22, 2010 - 09:10 in Biology & Nature
Planned biodefense lab in Kansas could release contagious livestock diseases, NRC report says.
- Livestock, not Mongolian gazelles, drive foot-and-mouth disease outbreaksMon, 30 Jan 2012, 21:31:53 EST
- Milestone biodefense publication by Elsevier journal VaccineSat, 21 Nov 2009, 5:47:58 EST
- Study of disease risk suggests ways to avoid slaughter of Yellowstone bisonMon, 12 Jan 2009, 13:36:18 EST
- Pathogen that causes disease in cattle also associated with Crohn's diseaseThu, 7 Aug 2008, 14:50:36 EDT
- AgriLife research helps pave the way for a new livestock feed productSat, 11 Jun 2011, 13:33:16 EDT