Monday, February 8, 2010 - 11:14 in Health & Medicine
Mode of Action: New finding on flu drug's binding to virus proton channel could aid drug design.
- Iowa State, Ames Lab chemists discover how antiviral drugs bind to and block flu virusWed, 3 Feb 2010, 13:35:52 EST
- Cancer drug cisplatin found to bind like glue in cellular RNAMon, 21 Nov 2011, 18:32:08 EST
- Scripps Research scientists find two compounds that lay the foundation for a new class of AIDS drugWed, 3 Feb 2010, 17:09:01 EST
- Pitt scientists find intrinsic changes in protein shape influence drug bindingWed, 19 Aug 2009, 13:18:40 EDT
- Scientists explain binding action of 2 key HIV antibodies; could lead to new vaccine designMon, 9 Nov 2009, 17:00:12 EST