Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg spoke publicly for the first time since the company's initial public offering. At TechCrunch Disrupt, a technology conference, Zuckerberg expresses his disappointment with Facebook's stock so far, and speaks about the future of the company and it's plan to increase profits going forward.
- Medicaid managed care plans owned by public companies have higher administrative costsThu, 16 Jun 2011, 12:21:23 EDT
- Does Facebook usage contribute to jealousy in relationships?Thu, 6 Aug 2009, 11:17:01 EDT
- Ag firms outperform S&P 500 Fri, 15 Apr 2011, 11:06:27 EDT
- Companies look at wrong things when using facebook to screen job applicantsTue, 2 Jul 2013, 12:35:21 EDT
- Scientists who share data publicly receive more citationsTue, 1 Oct 2013, 10:34:49 EDT