Monday, April 30, 2012 - 17:00 in Mathematics & Economics
Swiss scientists have created a pocket-sized navigation system worn inside a swimsuit that can analyze swimming techniques. Felipe Maya reports.
- Shark tracking reveals impressive feats of navigationTue, 1 Mar 2011, 21:32:27 EST
- New technique allows simultaneous tracking of gene expression and movementTue, 16 Dec 2008, 4:42:49 EST
- Dead stars could be the future of spacecraft navigationTue, 9 Oct 2012, 13:34:20 EDT
- Improved method developed to locate ships in stormsTue, 1 Mar 2011, 10:33:24 EST
- Improving our ability to peek inside moleculesTue, 16 Sep 2008, 14:28:24 EDT