Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 17:30 in Physics & Chemistry
U.S. businessman and TV personality Donald Trump appeared before Scottish Parliament, in an attempt to convince lawmakers to shelve plans of building wind farms as a source of green energy. CBSNews.com's Nick Dietz reports.
- New findings about wind farms could lead to expanding their useTue, 5 Oct 2010, 12:34:14 EDT
- Answers to huge wind-farm problems are blowin' in the windTue, 16 Dec 2008, 10:14:32 EST
- Bold new approach to wind 'farm' design may provide efficiency gainsWed, 13 Jul 2011, 15:36:39 EDT
- Power generation is blowing in the windTue, 17 Jan 2012, 17:34:47 EST
- Evolutionary lessons for wind farm efficiencyWed, 4 May 2011, 9:36:25 EDT