Sunday, April 22, 2012 - 18:30 in Mathematics & Economics
Employing more than 12,000 workers with an average individual salary of about $80,000, Nevada's mining industry is in the middle of a gold rush, with prospectors pouring in from all over the country. Jeff Glor reports.
- New model by University of Nevada for how Nevada gold deposits formed may help in gold explorationThu, 3 Feb 2011, 13:09:21 EST
- Sulphur proves important in the formation of gold minesThu, 6 Jan 2011, 17:02:22 EST
- If you become unemployed you will earn less in your next jobThu, 20 Jan 2011, 10:43:14 EST
- Nonstick and laser-safe gold aids laser trapping of biomoleculesWed, 17 Jun 2009, 11:45:12 EDT
- Oxidation mechanisms at gold nanoclusters unraveledFri, 8 Oct 2010, 12:06:01 EDT