Sunday, April 1, 2012 - 18:30 in Mathematics & Economics
The Japanese government is warning its citizens to avoid hundreds of locally-produced foods that exceed safe radiation limits, including some of the best known delicacies in the country. Lucy Craft reports.
- Demand for radiation therapy projected to outpace supply of radiation oncologistsMon, 18 Oct 2010, 17:04:18 EDT
- Some radiation therapy treatments can decrease fertilityWed, 1 Apr 2009, 15:22:56 EDT
- Checking people at airports -- with terahertz radiationThu, 18 Sep 2008, 10:29:04 EDT
- Japanese gourmet mushroom found in SwedenMon, 28 Jun 2010, 10:36:28 EDT
- Aiming to avoid damage to neurocognitive areas of the brain during cranial radiationTue, 3 Nov 2009, 11:43:05 EST