Monday, February 27, 2012 - 20:00 in Mathematics & Economics
Mitt Romney is supposed to be a clear winner in his home state of Michigan, but as CBS News Political Director John Dickerson explains, the Republican presidential candidate lacks the connection with voters like his rival Rick Santorum.
- Study: Voters in battleground states more ambivalent about presidential candidatesMon, 20 Oct 2008, 13:35:28 EDT
- Timing of political messages influences voter preferences, U of Minnesota researcher findsThu, 14 Aug 2008, 10:21:30 EDT
- University of Colorado analysis of election factors points to Romney win Wed, 22 Aug 2012, 15:35:49 EDT
- Which politicians do voters blame for the down economy?Tue, 17 Aug 2010, 16:22:25 EDT
- Presidential election outcome changed voters' testosteroneTue, 20 Oct 2009, 18:31:15 EDT