There's something about a cell phone that wipes out all previous notions of social etiquette. From concert halls to restaurants, there's no escape from the intrusion of our mobile devices....and some say, it's time for that to change. Alexis Christoforous has the story.
- Breakthrough for mobile televisionFri, 12 Feb 2010, 9:50:33 EST
- MWC 2011: 3-D films on your cell phoneFri, 11 Feb 2011, 11:36:20 EST
- Experimental phone network uses virtual sticky notesThu, 19 Jun 2008, 13:49:28 EDT
- Exposure to mobile phones before and after birth linked to kids' behavioral problemsTue, 7 Dec 2010, 3:33:06 EST
- Children experience wrist and finger pain when using gaming devices and mobile phones over timeWed, 25 May 2011, 17:37:12 EDT