Wednesday, January 25, 2012 - 15:00 in Mathematics & Economics
Report cites Foxconn source pointing to handful of sample Apple devices for next iPhone "floating around"
- New application for iPhone may support monitoring and research on Parkinson's diseaseThu, 23 Jun 2011, 16:37:39 EDT
- MP3 headphones interfere with implantable defibrillators, pacemakersSun, 9 Nov 2008, 10:49:34 EST
- New app for genes on Earth is tool for scientists and entertaining for allMon, 20 Sep 2010, 17:15:58 EDT
- iPhone can diagnose stroke: studyMon, 9 May 2011, 10:03:13 EDT
- New iPhone app 'Outbreaks Near Me' locates H1N1 (swine flu), infectious diseasesTue, 1 Sep 2009, 12:15:31 EDT