Monday, January 23, 2012 - 11:00 in Psychology & Sociology
A new autism study suggests that kids can out grow the disorder. Catherine Lord, director of the Institute for Brain Development, talks to Charlie Rose, Gayle King and Erica Hill.
- Adult autism diagnosis by brain scanTue, 10 Aug 2010, 17:24:35 EDT
- Spotlight on autism researchTue, 1 Mar 2011, 12:04:58 EST
- Brain scans detect autism's signatureMon, 15 Nov 2010, 16:03:29 EST
- Boys with regressive autism, but not early onset autism, have larger brainsMon, 28 Nov 2011, 17:41:46 EST
- Autism changes molecular structure of the brain, UCLA study finds Wed, 25 May 2011, 14:39:23 EDT