Thursday, October 6, 2011 - 18:30 in Mathematics & Economics
Many Americans live, work and play in a world transformed by Steve Jobs. Bill Whitaker reports on how Apple products have made society "think different."
- People who overuse credit believe products have unrealistic propertiesThu, 14 Apr 2011, 17:25:31 EDT
- An ace for visually-impaired students in computer scienceTue, 2 Dec 2008, 9:50:35 EST
- New discovery could 'green up' hundreds of everyday productsTue, 26 Apr 2011, 10:02:08 EDT
- Video games lead innovation in the e-services economyThu, 18 Nov 2010, 11:02:25 EST
- New 'everyday cognition' scale tracks how older adults function in daily lifeTue, 1 Jul 2008, 9:36:09 EDT