Sunday, April 24, 2011 - 10:30 in Mathematics & Economics
Thanks to modern technology, spreading the Word has never been easier for religious leaders with a story to tell. In fact, you don't have to actually go to church to go to church. Daniel Seiberg reports.
- Baylor study finds church congregations blind to mental illness Wed, 22 Jun 2011, 15:33:58 EDT
- Digital divide: Psychologists suggest ways to include the aging population in the tech revolutionWed, 4 Nov 2009, 16:50:52 EST
- Religious beliefs significantly tied to national political participationTue, 24 Jun 2008, 11:29:55 EDT
- Non-Catholics influenced Vatican II liberalization of Catholic church, new Penn study saysWed, 11 Aug 2010, 10:16:29 EDT
- Study finds keys to working with Latino church to fight domestic abuseMon, 25 Apr 2011, 10:32:53 EDT