Thursday, February 17, 2011 - 16:00 in Psychology & Sociology
Gamecore's Calbert Lee and Chad Chamberlain traveled to Amsterdam and got a behind the scenes look within Guerrilla Games' studios as they develop the third installment in the "Killzone" series.
- Put down that Xbox remote: FSU researcher suggests video games may not boost cognitionThu, 15 Sep 2011, 20:34:21 EDT
- Playability or what a video game must feature to be successfulThu, 10 Mar 2011, 10:43:19 EST
- Racing, shooting and zapping your way to better visual skillsThu, 17 Dec 2009, 16:59:25 EST
- How video games stretch the limits of our visual attentionWed, 17 Nov 2010, 22:37:14 EST
- Does video game violence harm teens? New study weighs the evidenceWed, 20 Apr 2011, 17:36:23 EDT