Wednesday, May 5, 2010 - 12:03 in Mathematics & Economics
Oil giant British Petroleum has still been unable to properly contain leaks on the floor of the Gulf of Mexico which has led to a spill of historic proportions. Mark Strassmann reports from Venice, La.
- Study affirms Gulf oil spill's vastnessThu, 23 Sep 2010, 14:32:35 EDT
- Deep plumes of oil could cause dead zones in the GulfThu, 19 Aug 2010, 14:23:55 EDT
- Gulf of Mexico clean-up makes 2010 spill 52-times more toxicFri, 30 Nov 2012, 11:35:10 EST
- Oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico nears the coastFri, 30 Apr 2010, 10:43:09 EDT
- Study points to causes of high dolphin deaths in Gulf of MexicoThu, 19 Jul 2012, 14:06:49 EDT