Friday, April 2, 2010 - 18:28 in Biology & Nature
Scientists identified over 800 genes linked to how the Zebra Finch learns to sing. By studying the bird's singing genes, scientists hope to uncover more about human speaking disorders. Katie Couric reports.
- A bird's song may teach us about human speech disorders Thu, 8 Mar 2012, 0:33:16 EST
- Tweet: Scientists decode songbird's genomeWed, 31 Mar 2010, 13:45:43 EDT
- Scientists discover how the songbird's brain controls timing during singingMon, 8 Nov 2010, 15:34:11 EST
- Songbird genome to aid understanding of learning, memory and moreWed, 31 Mar 2010, 13:45:45 EDT
- Songbird genome sings of the communicating brainWed, 31 Mar 2010, 13:45:40 EDT