Wednesday, February 25, 2009 - 02:35 in Health & Medicine
A study of nearly 1.3 million British women offers yet more evidence that moderate alcohol consumption increases the risk of a handful of cancers.
- Million women study shows even moderate alcohol consumption associated with increased cancer riskTue, 24 Feb 2009, 16:45:12 EST
- Alcohol consumption may increase breast cancer recurrence riskThu, 10 Dec 2009, 12:24:53 EST
- Increase in risk of certain gastric cancer from heavy drinkingWed, 18 May 2011, 10:36:58 EDT
- Alcohol consumption increases risk of breast cancer recurrenceThu, 10 Dec 2009, 12:24:56 EST
- Georgetown researcher: 2 or more drinks a day may increase pancreatic cancer riskTue, 3 Mar 2009, 13:31:19 EST