Tuesday, January 29, 2013 - 11:00 in Mathematics & Economics
Apple has announced plans to sell an updated version of its popular iPad tablet computer, one with 128 gigabytes of storage capacity, or more than twice as much as it's current largest version.
- Updated version of GAIM model goes operationalFri, 2 May 2008, 11:49:17 EDT
- New material could boost data storage, save energyTue, 20 Oct 2009, 10:37:07 EDT
- New magnetic tuning method enhances data storageTue, 9 Feb 2010, 9:44:04 EST
- Self-assembling polymer arrays improve data storage potentialThu, 14 Aug 2008, 14:36:09 EDT
- Researchers demonstrate reversible generation of a high capacity hydrogen storage materialMon, 6 Jul 2009, 11:50:37 EDT