Monday, September 10, 2012 - 21:00 in Physics & Chemistry
The federal government was too fast to write off a proposal to build a made-in-Canada military aircraft that would be cheaper, faster and more efficient than the F-35, says retired major-general Lewis MacKenzie.
- Awareness of ethnicity-based stigma found to start earlyTue, 30 Aug 2011, 10:37:39 EDT
- The 15-Minute Genome 2009 Industrial Physics Forum features faster, cheaper genome sequencingWed, 29 Jul 2009, 20:32:12 EDT
- Ionic liquid improves speed and efficiency of hydrogen-producing catalyst Sat, 16 Jun 2012, 15:31:59 EDT
- Canada needs health-care leadership at federal levelMon, 23 Aug 2010, 15:22:14 EDT
- Researcher finds faster, cheaper way to cool electronic devicesMon, 9 Apr 2012, 12:34:41 EDT