Wednesday, May 23, 2012 - 07:00 in Mathematics & Economics
About half the staff at the Lobster Science Centre in Charlottetown have been laid off as the centre waits to see if it will get more money from a federal regional development agency.
- 'Tailing' spiny lobster larvae to protect themThu, 13 Jun 2013, 14:14:51 EDT
- Lobster traps going high techMon, 9 Mar 2009, 12:14:38 EDT
- Plastics suspect in lobster illnessThu, 14 Aug 2008, 11:15:14 EDT
- Natural iron fertilization influences deep-sea ecosystems off the Crozet IslandsWed, 6 Jul 2011, 12:36:24 EDT
- New study examines the economic returns of public access policiesWed, 4 Aug 2010, 12:17:08 EDT