Tuesday, May 15, 2012 - 10:50 in Psychology & Sociology
A Calgary father and web specialist is going public to warn other parents about a popular website — where major Canadian corporations advertise — and where young teens engage in public, sexually explicit exchanges via live webcam and text.
- Fathers respond to teens' risky sexual behavior with increased supervisionFri, 15 May 2009, 0:50:24 EDT
- Sexual lyrics in popular songs linked to early sexual experiencesTue, 24 Feb 2009, 1:08:35 EST
- Teen girls talk more to parents about their dating habits than do boysThu, 6 May 2010, 13:41:36 EDT
- Teens look to parents more than friends for sexual role modelsWed, 15 Jun 2011, 13:36:08 EDT
- Study: Nonprofits put brand at risk in corporate partnershipsFri, 13 Nov 2009, 11:58:46 EST