Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 08:00 in Psychology & Sociology
Canada's top court is scheduled to hear a case today involving a teenage Nova Scotia girl who was allegedly defamed on a bogus Facebook page.
- Divided appeals court rules on BRCA caseMon, 1 Aug 2011, 9:32:09 EDT
- Study: Ads attacking Supreme Court nominees damage public support of high courtTue, 16 Jun 2009, 12:25:02 EDT
- Study shows judges' backgrounds matter in high court selectionMon, 18 May 2009, 17:51:12 EDT
- Do consumers prefer brands that appear on their Facebook pages?Wed, 14 Dec 2011, 1:31:37 EST
- Looming high court ruling could taint justice, legal expert saysWed, 13 Jan 2010, 18:09:37 EST