Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 14:10 in Physics & Chemistry
The Hugvie, invented by Japanese professor Hiroshi Ishiguro, vibrates in response to your loved one's voice - speeding up and slowing down depending on tone and pace. Would you embrace this invention?
- New responsive click-track software lets drummers set their own paceWed, 12 Jan 2011, 10:25:23 EST
- New responsive click-track software lets drummers set their own paceWed, 12 Jan 2011, 12:23:52 EST
- Perception of emotion is culture-specificWed, 15 Sep 2010, 10:50:15 EDT
- Optimum running speed is stride toward understanding human body formThu, 19 Mar 2009, 14:26:20 EDT
- Researchers examine how characteristics of automated voice systems affect users' experienceFri, 21 Sep 2012, 15:04:44 EDT