Friday, April 27, 2012 - 10:00 in Mathematics & Economics
Ignoring a White House veto threat, the U.S. House of Representatives has approved a bill that would encourage companies and the U.S. government to share information collected on the Internet to help prevent electronic attacks.
- SNM urges Congress to support CARE billTue, 29 Sep 2009, 15:24:59 EDT
- 34 US Nobel Laureates urge inclusion of $150 billion in climate legislationThu, 16 Jul 2009, 9:50:49 EDT
- Georgia Tech Information Security Center releases cyber threats forecast for 2011Thu, 7 Oct 2010, 9:33:26 EDT
- Analysis of Congressional health reform bills highlights similarities, differences, costsFri, 23 Oct 2009, 17:15:58 EDT
- Argonne develops program for cyber security 'neighborhood watch'Thu, 16 Jul 2009, 16:15:28 EDT