Monday, March 26, 2012 - 16:30 in Earth & Climate
Deepwater coral near the site of the April 2010 Gulf oil spill shows signs of damage, say researchers who have investigated using a small submersible.
- Microbial communities shifted dramatically after Deepwater Horizon spillWed, 6 Jun 2012, 22:32:26 EDT
- New report offers broad approach to assessing impacts of ecological damage Thu, 10 Nov 2011, 15:36:25 EST
- At least 200,000 tons of oil and gas from Deepwater Horizon spill consumed by gulf bacteriaTue, 11 Sep 2012, 14:04:49 EDT
- Mysterious flotsam in Gulf of Mexico came from Deepwater Horizon rig, WHOI study findsThu, 19 Jan 2012, 16:40:06 EST
- New method successfully predicted how oil from Deepwater Horizon spill would spreadThu, 2 Sep 2010, 14:25:52 EDT