Friday, January 20, 2012 - 08:02 in Mathematics & Economics
Four employees of Megaupload.com appeared in court in Auckland, New Zealand on Friday as part of a U.S. investigation that shut down the massive file-sharing website.
- File-sharing software potential threat to health privacyMon, 1 Mar 2010, 10:37:57 EST
- Study: Ads attacking Supreme Court nominees damage public support of high courtTue, 16 Jun 2009, 12:25:02 EDT
- Divided appeals court rules on BRCA caseMon, 1 Aug 2011, 9:32:09 EDT
- Looming high court ruling could taint justice, legal expert saysWed, 13 Jan 2010, 18:09:37 EST
- International law permits abusive fathers custody of childrenTue, 7 Dec 2010, 10:34:01 EST