Friday, November 4, 2011 - 15:31 in Biology & Nature
Duet-singing birds in South America's Andes mountains are helping scientists understand how the brain co-ordinates itself to co-operate with other individuals.
- Birds' harmonious duets can be 'aggressive audio warfare,' study findsThu, 4 Sep 2008, 12:56:34 EDT
- Scientists discover how the songbird's brain controls timing during singingMon, 8 Nov 2010, 15:34:11 EST
- Singing to females makes male birds' brains happyFri, 3 Oct 2008, 9:35:52 EDT
- Migratory behavior affects the size of brains in birdsThu, 29 Apr 2010, 10:19:37 EDT
- A bird's song may teach us about human speech disorders Thu, 8 Mar 2012, 0:33:16 EST