Friday, May 27, 2011 - 13:00 in Health & Medicine
Eight articles questioning a controversial study claiming that some bacteria can use the normally toxic substance arsenic to build DNA have been published in the journal Science.
- From toxicity to life: Arsenic proves to be a building blockThu, 2 Dec 2010, 15:03:41 EST
- Strange discovery: Bacteria built with arsenicThu, 2 Dec 2010, 14:43:50 EST
- Arsenic hyperaccumulating ferns: How do they survive?Tue, 8 Jun 2010, 18:19:27 EDT
- Astrobiologists: Deadly arsenic breathes life into organismsThu, 2 Dec 2010, 13:06:16 EST
- Arsenic and new riceMon, 9 Jun 2008, 19:28:44 EDT