Monday, December 20, 2010 - 09:30 in Biology & Nature
There's a reason female squirrels are so promiscuous, and it can't be blamed on their mothers.
- Opportunity leads to promiscuity among squirrels, study findsWed, 15 Dec 2010, 10:55:18 EST
- Red squirrels: Altruists or self-serving survivalists?Wed, 2 Jun 2010, 17:45:50 EDT
- When it comes to female red squirrels, it seems any male will doFri, 20 Jun 2008, 12:21:44 EDT
- Squirrels show softer side by adopting orphans, study findsTue, 1 Jun 2010, 12:26:54 EDT
- Fox squirrels show long-term investment savvy when hoarding nutsThu, 4 Oct 2012, 13:07:24 EDT