Tuesday, November 9, 2010 - 11:40 in Earth & Climate
Scientists have observed the highest rate of beak abnormalities ever recorded in wild bird populations in Alaska and the Northwest, a study by two United States federal scientists says.
- MIT solves gravity-defying bird beak mysteryThu, 15 May 2008, 14:22:20 EDT
- Beaked, bird-like dinosaur tells story of finger evolutionWed, 17 Jun 2009, 17:22:50 EDT
- First fossil bird with teeth specialized for tough dietMon, 7 Jan 2013, 13:32:44 EST
- Ancient 'terror bird' used powerful beak to jab like an agile boxerWed, 18 Aug 2010, 17:22:44 EDT
- Ancient 'terror bird' used powerful beak to jab like boxerThu, 19 Aug 2010, 12:50:01 EDT