Thursday, May 27, 2010 - 10:02 in Earth & Climate
The 2010 Atlantic hurricane season promises to be extremely active, a development that could spell trouble for U.S. states already dealing with the fallout from the BP oil disaster.
- Hurricane seasons are more activeWed, 12 Aug 2009, 17:52:32 EDT
- FSU scientists use unique model to predict active 2010 hurricane seasonTue, 1 Jun 2010, 16:43:23 EDT
- Researchers devise more accurate method for predicting hurricane activityTue, 11 Sep 2012, 12:10:19 EDT
- Study: Major hurricane could devastate HoustonWed, 26 May 2010, 10:42:57 EDT
- It's relative: Contrasting hurricane theories heat upFri, 31 Oct 2008, 14:57:02 EDT