Monday, April 12, 2010 - 14:21 in Earth & Climate
Scientists using a remote-controlled submarine have discovered the deepest known volcanic vent and say the superheated waters inside could contain undiscovered marine species and perhaps even clues to the origin of life on earth.
- British scientific expedition discovers world's deepest known undersea volcanic ventsSun, 11 Apr 2010, 19:21:37 EDT
- Long-distance larvae speed to new undersea vent homesTue, 13 Apr 2010, 14:38:25 EDT
- Long-distance larvae speed to new undersea vent homesMon, 12 Apr 2010, 15:31:58 EDT
- Shimmering water reveals cold volcanic vent in Antarctic watersWed, 6 Feb 2013, 12:06:00 EST
- More deep-sea vents discoveredMon, 14 Feb 2011, 11:06:11 EST