Monday, January 4, 2010 - 21:28 in Mathematics & Economics
E-readers and tablets - the portable devices that allow readers to consume information digitally without lugging around laptops - are shaping up to be one of the technologies to watch on the eve of this year's Consumer Electronics Show.
- Putting color in 'e-reader' displaysWed, 14 Jul 2010, 12:29:59 EDT
- Online brand comments: How do they affect consumer decisions?Wed, 14 Dec 2011, 0:33:18 EST
- Kindle e-reader motivates less-enthusiastic readers, K-State professor findsFri, 16 Apr 2010, 11:03:35 EDT
- UC research brings us step closer to rollable, foldable e-DevicesWed, 31 Oct 2012, 20:04:39 EDT
- Despite reported dislike, older readers put in less effort when using e-readersFri, 8 Feb 2013, 2:04:17 EST