Friday, July 24, 2009 - 07:35 in Earth & Climate
The federal government has paused a four-year pilot project to test High Arctic surveillance technology at the entrance to the Northwest Passage, CBC News has learned.
- Canadians should be concerned about camera surveillance -- Queen's University reportThu, 14 Jan 2010, 12:45:53 EST
- Baker Institute fellow urges new look at government 'Web-tapping'Tue, 2 Dec 2008, 15:27:01 EST
- Aerial surveillance technology could keep soldiers saferTue, 2 Mar 2010, 10:54:04 EST
- Arctic sea ice annual freeze-up underwayFri, 3 Oct 2008, 9:56:35 EDT
- New test equipment enhances police traffic surveillanceThu, 28 Oct 2010, 10:06:55 EDT