Monday, June 8, 2009 - 17:14 in Biology & Nature
Scientists flocked to Chelsea, Que., over the weekend to help survey the biodiversity of the region. In 24 hours, 400 plants and animals were logged, including 89 different species of bird.
- Earth's biodiversity: What do we know and where are we headed?Thu, 10 Mar 2011, 16:12:26 EST
- Endangered species, languages linked at high biodiversity regionsMon, 7 May 2012, 20:32:55 EDT
- Stable temperatures boost biodiversity in tropical mountainsWed, 8 Jun 2011, 18:33:02 EDT
- Biodiversity loss: Detrimental to your healthWed, 1 Dec 2010, 13:37:48 EST
- Scientists demonstrate importance of niche differences in biodiversityWed, 12 Aug 2009, 16:00:16 EDT