Tuesday, August 5, 2008 - 11:07 in Biology & Nature
Nearly half of the world's primate species and subspecies are in danger of extinction, according to a study released Tuesday by the International Union for Conservation of Nature.
- Extinction threat growing for mankind's closest relativesMon, 4 Aug 2008, 20:21:43 EDT
- New study shows over one-fifth of the world's plants are under threat of extinctionTue, 28 Sep 2010, 22:22:34 EDT
- Inner ear may hold key to ancient primate behaviorWed, 13 Jun 2012, 12:36:30 EDT
- New study provides global analysis of seagrass extinction risk Wed, 25 May 2011, 11:36:06 EDT
- Rethinking extinctionWed, 25 May 2011, 13:39:49 EDT