Wednesday, June 11, 2008 - 14:56 in Astronomy & Space
NASA's powerful new gamma-ray telescope launched smoothly on Wednesday, bringing the space agency one step closer to exploring unknown phenomena such as dark matter and black holes.
- NASA's Fermi telescope peers deep into a microquasarMon, 30 Nov 2009, 10:50:28 EST
- NASA's Fermi probes 'dragons' of the gamma-ray skyTue, 2 Mar 2010, 16:16:15 EST
- Most extreme gamma-ray blast ever, seen by Fermi gamma-ray space telescopeThu, 19 Feb 2009, 14:30:38 EST
- NASA's Swift finds most distant gamma-ray burst yetFri, 27 May 2011, 16:05:19 EDT
- NASA renames observatory for Fermi, reveals entire gamma-ray skyTue, 26 Aug 2008, 17:36:20 EDT