Monday, June 9, 2008 - 08:21 in Physics & Chemistry
The Tribeca Film Institute (TFI) in New York is partnering with Amazon to launch a website in which owners of rare film and video can digitally convert and sell their material.
- University of Texas at Austin Team develops a microwave-assisted method for producing thin filmsWed, 19 Dec 2012, 15:14:37 EST
- Films for façadesThu, 16 Dec 2010, 10:54:25 EST
- Efficiency record for flexible CdTe solar cell due to novel polyimide filmThu, 9 Jun 2011, 21:34:16 EDT
- Ben-Gurion University of the Negev develops thin films showing promise for solar applicationsTue, 8 Sep 2009, 19:14:56 EDT
- Major research project highlights the changing face of nurses in films over the last 100 yearsWed, 8 Oct 2008, 10:39:21 EDT