The Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission on Friday altered its decision granting conditional approval to the Commissioner for Complaints for Telecommunications Services Inc., a new consumer agency established by service providers.
- How do consumers react when friends provide poor service in a business arrangement?Mon, 14 Feb 2011, 17:34:42 EST
- How to make negative services less unpleasant for consumersFri, 7 Aug 2009, 11:58:04 EDT
- Driven to distraction? Taking your mind off a decision can helpMon, 20 Apr 2009, 16:43:52 EDT
- When food gets inspected and recalled, consumers may not get a clear picture of the processWed, 22 Jul 2009, 11:37:17 EDT
- Talking to ourselves: How consumers navigate choices and inner conflictTue, 17 Nov 2009, 20:29:52 EST