Tuesday, May 6, 2008 - 06:56 in Biology & Nature
Polar bears have been described as the poster species highlighting the dangers of climate change, but U.S. scientists suggest species living in the tropics may be in graver danger.
- Trouble in paradise: Warming a greater danger to tropical speciesMon, 5 May 2008, 17:21:54 EDT
- Some like it hot: Tropical species 'not as vulnerable' to climate change extinctionThu, 16 Aug 2012, 10:10:34 EDT
- Nowhere to hide: Some species are unable to adapt to climate change due to their genesThu, 3 Sep 2009, 15:24:13 EDT
- Researchers investigate impacts of climate change on rare tropical plantsThu, 6 Dec 2012, 11:34:44 EST
- Climate change and species distributionsMon, 4 Aug 2008, 7:56:33 EDT