Wednesday, April 10, 2013 - 04:30 in Mathematics & Economics
Ten hospitals in Alberta, New Brunswick, Manitoba, Ontario and Saskatchewan have earned top grades on a first-of-its-kind national report card assessing hospital performance created by CBC's flagship investigative program, the fifth estate.
- Death rates not best judge of hospital quality, researchers sayWed, 21 Apr 2010, 5:43:30 EDT
- 'Report cards' don't reflect preventable bypass deathsMon, 9 Jun 2008, 16:49:26 EDT
- Using death rates to judge hospital performance 'a bad idea'Wed, 21 Apr 2010, 5:43:29 EDT
- Hospital report cards do not appear to result in significant improvementsWed, 18 Nov 2009, 11:29:00 EST
- New ratings of American hospitals released with quality study by HealthGradesWed, 20 Oct 2010, 1:32:29 EDT