Wednesday, January 23, 2013 - 13:31 in Health & Medicine
Flu researchers plan to resume controversial experiments into bird flu transmission that were voluntarily suspended over biosecurity fears.
- Satellite data reveal why migrating birds have a small window to spread bird fluFri, 3 Sep 2010, 9:29:32 EDT
- Ecological monitoring on bird populations in Europe re-evaluatedThu, 30 Aug 2012, 9:35:08 EDT
- Pandemic controversies: The global response to pandemic influenza must changeMon, 28 Jan 2013, 21:23:30 EST
- Can animal models of disease reliably inform human studies?Mon, 29 Mar 2010, 20:36:12 EDT
- Scientists get bird's-eye view of how cuckoos fool their hostsMon, 26 Apr 2010, 15:51:36 EDT