Friday, May 18, 2012 - 08:30 in Psychology & Sociology
The family of a woman who died of a heart attack shortly after she was sent home from a central Newfoundland emergency room has filed a civil lawsuit.
- ACLU -- Myriad Genetics lawsuit will become landmark caseThu, 14 May 2009, 17:49:46 EDT
- Study suggests gender does not play a role in risk of death from heart attackTue, 22 Feb 2011, 14:53:02 EST
- Study shows emergency physicians have good first instincts in diagnosing heart attacksThu, 24 Jul 2008, 2:50:02 EDT
- New CT technology offer roadmap to quicker, cheaper chest pain screening in emergency roomsSat, 31 May 2008, 10:28:57 EDT
- Tort reform reduces lawsuit risk; establishes framework for quality improvementsMon, 23 May 2011, 14:34:54 EDT