Tuesday, May 15, 2012 - 11:20 in Health & Medicine
Medical tattoos are becoming more common, with some people choosing to ink warnings about a health condition instead of wearing standard MedicAlert bracelets or necklaces.
- Forensic patients with tattoos more likely to have antisocial personality disorderWed, 16 Jul 2008, 12:28:59 EDT
- Study examines motivations for tattoo removalMon, 21 Jul 2008, 17:07:39 EDT
- Smart skin: Electronics that stick and stretch like a temporary tattooThu, 11 Aug 2011, 16:36:26 EDT
- DNA 'tattoos' link adult, daughter stem cells in planariansWed, 10 Sep 2008, 12:40:21 EDT
- MSU researcher creates system helping police to match tattoos to suspectsThu, 19 Jun 2008, 13:42:35 EDT