Wednesday, May 9, 2012 - 19:00 in Health & Medicine
Officials in Saskatoon say they are trying to find out how medical waste, including blood bags and blood-soiled bandages, ended up in the Saskatoon landfill.
- Estimating landfill gas potentialThu, 26 May 2011, 22:40:52 EDT
- Sandia announces completion of mixed waste landfill cover constructionTue, 3 Nov 2009, 9:36:08 EST
- Putting a green cap on garbage dumpsMon, 24 Nov 2008, 10:36:14 EST
- Landfill cover soil methane oxidation underestimatedMon, 27 Apr 2009, 11:17:49 EDT
- Biofilters reduce carbon footprint of old landfill sitesMon, 11 Jul 2011, 13:34:25 EDT