Monday, May 7, 2012 - 12:30 in Psychology & Sociology
Canada's first mental health strategy says years of underfunding for mental health services must be corrected and better coordination among governments is needed to drive real change and improve the health of Canadians.
- Mental health woes grow while spending declinesThu, 15 Jul 2010, 18:16:13 EDT
- Real-time, evidence-based information at clinicians' fingertips to streamline mental health careWed, 12 May 2010, 15:29:55 EDT
- Bisexual community reports need for improvements in mental health servicesWed, 17 Sep 2008, 10:22:38 EDT
- Major impacts of climate change expected on mental healthThu, 3 Dec 2009, 9:32:13 EST
- California full-service partnership program is cost effectiveMon, 7 Jun 2010, 17:03:23 EDT