Sunday, May 6, 2012 - 18:30 in Health & Medicine
A young physician who died of stomach cancer wanted Canadians to know that screening for bacteria with a blood test could help with prevention.
- Early treatment of stomach infection may prevent cancerThu, 1 May 2008, 6:14:29 EDT
- Going from ulcers to cancerFri, 22 Aug 2008, 12:42:51 EDT
- Broccoli sprouts may prevent stomach cancer by defeating Helicobacter pyloriMon, 6 Apr 2009, 1:49:41 EDT
- Columbia team finds that gastrin plays significant role in helicobacter-induced stomach cancerWed, 24 Jun 2009, 15:52:19 EDT
- Improved DNA stool test could detect digestive cancers in multiple organsTue, 2 Jun 2009, 9:30:52 EDT