Friday, May 4, 2012 - 15:00 in Biology & Nature
The move by Vogue magazines to no longer work with models under the age of 16 or who appear to have an eating disorder is a big step in the right direction, the head of a Canadian eating disorder organization says.
- Developmental gene-environment interactions: A model for psychosisSun, 29 Aug 2010, 5:21:55 EDT
- Study shows why people read magazines featuring envy-inspiring modelsMon, 14 Mar 2011, 15:34:50 EDT
- Severe congenital disorder successfully treated in a mouse model for the first timeThu, 22 Dec 2011, 11:34:29 EST
- Research moves a step closer to possibility of brain scan-assisted diagnosis for PTSDFri, 3 Apr 2009, 8:23:38 EDT
- Scientists encouraged by new mouse model's similarities to human ALSMon, 12 Oct 2009, 15:50:36 EDT