Wednesday, May 2, 2012 - 08:00 in Health & Medicine
A Manitoba man says his wife might still be alive if a doctor had listened to her concerns about her heart, rather than dismiss them.
- Risk of repeat attacks in heart patients causes concern for doctorsThu, 28 Aug 2008, 9:23:00 EDT
- Guidelines on using artery-closing devices: devices are ok, but more research neededMon, 4 Oct 2010, 17:34:18 EDT
- Study shows prevalence of anergia in people with failing heartsWed, 11 Mar 2009, 16:08:07 EDT
- Concerns over radiation exposure may overshadow life-saving benefits of cardiac imaging testsMon, 10 May 2010, 18:02:37 EDT
- Heart failure: Doing what your doctor says worksWed, 13 Jul 2011, 22:37:03 EDT